Sweet greetings for a read,
Hey how are you ? Almost 3 years we have not seen.
Easy,hope you still remember as I do.
You know what ?friends here miss you,especially me. You`ll know why I miss you ?honestly I still remember our memories and honestly I still have the same feelings as before . I don`t know whether your feelings are still the same as before or not ?
If I remember the days in elementary school,I`am laughing thingking about our behaviour and sometimes I`m sad that I can`t forget you as my boyfriend.But, may be your decision could be the best decision for both of us . You`re still my friend. I just want to say u`re not alone,you still have your friends,your parents and you still have me to care about you. So,keep smiling and make people around you feel happy . okay ^_^
I and my friends here waiting for an answer letter from you and of course we all want you gathered here .
From your friend
Cinthia
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar